Friday, July 3, 2009

Things I Believe

Since it's my blog, I'm going to keep writing about me. 20 things.

I BELIEVE:

  1. People are inherently good. But they're not all heroric.
  2. At the end of our lives, if global warming turns out to be fake I still won't regret teaching my kids to recycle.
  3. In a magic diaper door. (this deserves a post to itself)
  4. In GOD.
  5. All of my kids will grow to be successful.
  6. Defining moments in life are unrecognizable at the time they occur.
  7. Not everyone is meant to go to college, but no one should be denied the opportunity.
  8. My kids won't always want to be around me, so I will take every moment they'll give me now.
  9. Newspapers won't die. (but name one industry that looks the same 300 years after it started.)
  10. Videogames won't rot children's brains. Parents who think videogames are babysitters will.
  11. People who criticize media are it's biggest supporters. (And wonders why those that heckle at crime scenes are even there.)
  12. I can save people, I just don't know where to start.
  13. People shouldn't ignore crime, it is your problem.
  14. In dreams.
  15. In innocence.
  16. In hard work.
  17. Just because boys and girls can do the same things doesn't mean they should.
  18. In words of wisdom I find on magnets in giftshops.
  19. That if I ignore the amount of time it took me to make the money I'll miss it less when I spend it.
  20. That staying home on a Friday night watching my kids play videogames is the best way to spend my Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you should write a blog about the 20 reasons we're sisters :)

    ReplyDelete